Monday, August 20, 2007

The Real Oz And Not That Pansy Wizard Neither


Okay, why didn't anybody tell me that Oz was like the best television show ever? I am really upset I'm like 5 years too late! Mind you, I never had cable so don't laugh too hard. I remember all the fuss everybody made about Sex and the City, but when it came to regular t.v., I thought it sucked big time. Who cares about 4 white ladies in New York wondering around crying about no man and making shoe fetishes the norm? Would rather watch paint dry slowly.

On the other hand, you have a show like Oz that has everything. Sex, violence, drugs and love if you count Beecher and who's his face. I kind of think it sweet in a way. And each episode has a solid story line that makes you want to watch the next episode and the next. I have to admit that I've sat down and watched all the seasons and am like on season 4 now. No need to know where I got it from, there's help if you look hard enough. I'm just saying...

No comments: