Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So Many Thoughts: Just Some Things About Me


I get angry easily, and one person can ruin my day. I have to work on that.

Absolutely love video games, and when I get enough money I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Easily depressed, but not easily broken.

I go to school for Electrical Engineering. Been here for a while.

I have a vivid imagination.

Anybody I choose to be with romatically must understand that I don't talk very much.

Not into sports too much, but if I learned how the game worked... maybe.

I love the winter, not to keen on summer without air though.

If I made like 60K a year, being without kids... please it is over.

I dread taking care of business, but when it's done I'm like ehh, not so bad.

The glass is half empty.

Don't see myself having kids, but who knows...

I get crushes easily.

One of my favorite t.v. shows was Night Court. Had a crush on the judge.

People always say without kids and going to college I'm a catch. Not from what I see. In my hood I'm like the opposite of a catch. Why? Really, I want to know.

Maybe it's because I'm not comfortable around people.

I like to be alone, yet I'm lonely.

My sense of humor has faded over the years.

As soon as I can, my first real vacation will probably be to see Johnny Mathis play somewhere.

No comments: