Sunday, August 12, 2007

Better Than Your Local News


Bill Nye Booed in Waco for Pointing out Moon Reflects the Sun

Nye angered a few audience members when he criticized literal interpretation of Genesis 1:16, which reads: “God made two great lights — the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.” He pointed out that the moon, which really is not a light at all, rather a reflector of light.






Now I don't know squat about astronomy and I barely paid attention to my physics lectures. But I do know that I loved Bill Nye The Science Guy when I was a kid, and if he says that light doesn't come from the moon, then its alright with me.

read more digg story


Earth From Space - Amazing Photos

Speaking of astronomy...

Earth is the third planet from the Sun and is the largest of the terrestrial planets in the Solar System... Here is some amazing photos of Earth from Space...

read more digg story


Doesn't this pic remind you of one of those album covers where the artist tries to be 'epic'.






















Fat Kids Miss More School than Counterparts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20215678/


Of course fat kids miss more school. I can vouche that as a chunky child, I miss a hell of a lot of school. Why? You figure it out...


Hot Women & The Hideous Men They Love

So what if you´re ugly? Being hideous certainly didn´t stop these lucky bastards from getting themselves some grade-A leg.

read more digg story

You can go and check out the all 12 posted. But I whole-heartedly disagree that this guy...


is in any way, shape or form ugly.

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Bill Nye's starting sh*t??..lol