Friday, February 8, 2008

Meany Mean Me

Sometimes I'm in a self analytic mood and wonder why some things in my life are they way they are. For instance my lack of friends sometimes bother me. It would be nice to have someone to lean on and hang out with. And then I realize that I just don't like people. People irk me to no end. And because of this I'm really a friendly kind of person and others view me as very mean. I'm not mean though. I may not like you, but I'm not mean. And this view that others have of me prevents friendships and lasting connections. I'm young now and comfortable enough to tolerate loneliness. But I wonder what life will be like in 20 years. It'll be hard to convince myself that I really don't need someone to cuddle with and talk to. And then I think of my Aunt who lives a life similar to mine and I cringe. So I've made up my mind that either I need to be more tolerable, or people need to stop sucking. I'm leaning towards others not sucking as much.

No comments: